Screencast on Virtual Writing Tutor
How can I correct my errors easily?
Introduction
Welcome everyone!
Hi, my name is Laurence. I have a great video for you today.
For those who don't know about Social Science, I'll just explain what this program involves. I study this program for a year now, and we take courses in psychology which teaches us how the brain works and how the human developed his self. We will need that in order to become a psychologist.
No one likes to make mistakes in their assignment. Because of these mistakes, you can lose points in your writing and your orals. Nobody deserves to lose points for inattention mistakes. Everybody needs helps from a dictionary or a site likes Virtual Writing Tutor.
Everyone wants good grades to go in their field of study. Am I right? Don't you sometimes think because we are tired we make more mistakes than usual? Of course, we do and it's normal, but to succeed we need to stay focus.
I have been studying Psychology for two years now, in high school and in college. Since the beginning, I learned a lot and I have a lot of knowledge. I'm not an expert, but I have done a lot of research on the subject. I have been reading a lot of articles about the native reserve and the conditions inside of them. I wish in the future to work in those to help the population that needs help. Even if I'm not the best student in my class, the fact that I know my dream job motivates me to wake up every morning.
I practiced English since a young age because of my parents. My dad loves to travel so when I was young, we went in the United States and it made me learn a lot. With the vacation, I learned how to communicate fluently in English and I have no difficulty speaking.
My goal is to help you use the Virtual Writing Tutor. Also, I will try to demonstrate how to do corrections in your text with the application and how it's beneficial for your future.
Stay, just sit back and listen until the end! Also, follow and click my page.
You'll be amazed by what's coming next.
The Problem
During this semester, there are not enough hours in the day to memorize and do all the homework that the teachers give us. Since there is COVID 19, we have a bigger charge of work, so we have difficulty learning all the grammar rules. When we have to write emails or text in English, we have no time to verify every word because there is a time limit to write it.
If we don't correct our mistakes, we can lose a lot of points in our exams. Also, if you can't explain what you don't understand in an email, the teacher will have difficulty answering to your questions. You may also make a bad impression.
For example, some students cancel classes because they have difficulty organizing their schedule and learning by themselves. Further more, the work charge is bigger, because we have to do it alone and it can be a problem for a lot of students. The fact that English is not the first language for some students bring a lot of stress.
Of course, I have a solution for all the students.
The Quest
First of all, you should type this URL into the address bar at the top of the screen in the middle. If you type the URL correctly, you will see the Virtual Writing Tutor page.
When you write the URL for the Virtual Writing Tutor in the address bar, it brings you to the home page of the site. In the middle of the page, you can see the instructions on how to copy paste your text in the text area. After writing the text in the text area, you have the choice to click on word count, check grammar or clear. If you want to verify your orthography, click on check grammar. It will show you the spelling mistakes. Also, if you want to hear the word, click on the speaker in the bottom corner of the text area. In the middle of the screen, under the logo, you can see a navigation menu that gives you a lot of choice. You can create a screencast or a glossary.
The Solution
Now here is where you want to go to find the solution for the grammar correction
Click on the submit button, scroll down, and the answer is there in my video.
For those of you who don’t know, a URL can be defined as Uniform Resource Locator.
The Conclusion
If you study Social Science or a related field, that’s how you solve a problem of grammar and spelling.
I kept my promise to show you how to correct your writing mistakes, and I did it using the website Virtual Writing Tutor.
I really hope it was helpful! Before you leave, I want you to subscribe to the Virtual Writing Tutor so you can create your own screencast or glossary. Thank you for watching!
**************************************************************
Statistics
Word count: 847
Total MP3 length: 04:53
Target structure count: 10
Error count: 0
Error density: 0%
Comments
Post a Comment