About Me

 Hi! Welcome to my blog! My name is Laurence Cuillerier. I'm eighteen years old and I'm currently studying Social Science at CEGEP Montmorency. This program is about the human interactions with the surrounding environment. Since I'm young, I have always loved helping people and be there to listen to them and try to understand their reactions to certain emotions. I chose this program a year ago because psychology is one of my passions. There is so much we don't know about our brain and I think it's fascinating. 

 This blog will be about psychology in general. It's a vast field which gives me a lot of different opportunities. Through this blog, I want to share my knowledge about psychology, but also, to share my passion with everyone. I will talk about stress, birth, childhood, puberty and mental health.

Subscribe if you are a fanatic of this beautiful field!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Psychology Glossary

4 Reasons to Become a Psychologist